Frank Hobbs Out of School Care seeks positive, enthusiastic OSC Leaders for our child-centred OSC program for children in grades 2 – 5 attending Frank Hobbs Elementary School.
We seek educators who will create a stimulating and engaging environment where children may create, explore, experiment and discover. We promote and model an active living lifestyle with programs that include being out in nature at nearby woods, beaches and walking trails. OSC Leaders will work under the direction of the Program Manager and in collaboration with all staff members to provide quality child care programs for school age children that support and promote the well-being of each child and respect and reflect the needs of children, their families and the community.
You can be at the forefront of exciting changes that are coming to our centre in the near future! We are not only adding an expansion, but we are also starting a new nature program.
* Must be 19 years of age or older
* Courses, Diploma or Degree in Recreation Education, Child and Youth Care, Education, Early Childhood Education or related study with 20 hours of education.
* An acceptable criminal record check
* Must be reliable with work hours
* Ability to work collaboratively and supportively with our team of educators
* Ability to establish and maintain positive, respectful relationships with the children, families, and staff members.
HOURS: 15 hours/week: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday (Full time availability is not required, but preferred)
SALARY: Rate of pay based on education and experience. $14.50-18/ hour depending on education and experience
START DATE: Immediately
* Interested candidates please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
* Cover Letter
* 2 References – Professional and Character