Willowbrae Academy – Victoria is looking for PASSIONATE, PROFESSIONAL & ENERGETIC INFANT TODDLER EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS to join our new Academy. In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting.
Each day, you will help children to learn and grow by implementing a daily balance of active/ quiet, indoor/ outdoor, free structured, individual and group activities that will encourage physical, social, intellectual, emotional and sensory development at the appropriate level for each child.
- A clear criminal reference check
- Infant CPR and First Aid Certification
- 3+ professional references
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
- ECE and Infant Toddler certificates. Special needs is an asset
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice, and program philosophy;
- Guide, demonstrate, and encourage children’s activities throughout the day.
- Takes a leadership role in the classroom and provides excellent supervision and interaction with children at all times. Strong sense of responsibility and dependability.
- Observes children in their surroundings and assesses individual and group needs;
- Promotes open communication and works cooperatively and effectively as a team member, with families and the Academy’s management.
- Judgement and initiative in the early identification of program deficiencies.
WHY WORK FOR WILLOWBRAE?
- Willowbrae is a fast-growing nationwide company expanding rapidly in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba and Nova Scotia.
- Room for advancement and transfers to other Academies or provinces.
- Comprehensive dental & health benefits package.
- Competitive wage packages.
- State of the art facilities equipped with the exclusive Braeview technology.
- All Academies have a professional cleaning crew that does not include you.
- All meals are prepared in our Academy’s kitchen facilities.
- Join a collaborative supportive environment. Logo wear credits and regular staff outings.
- The opportunity to create and shape the future of this new Victoria Academy.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $20-$21 Benefits after 3 months
Required education: ECE/IT Diploma/Certificate
Required experience: Teacher – Infant Toddler Room: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications: Infant CPR and First Aid, Infant Toddler Certificate, Clean Criminal Record Check
Please send your resume to email@example.com