Position: Full-time and Part-time opportunities
Job Summary: We are expanding and are looking for creative, conscious, early childhood educators to join our teaching team! Potential candidates must have experience working in the field of early childhood, be health oriented, innovative thinkers, and have experience with program planning and a fluent understanding of licensing.
Potential candidates will provide a quality caring and supportive preschool program to families of the Storyoga community that addresses their unique child care needs, meets all regulatory standards required by federal, provincial and municipal governments, and operates within the Child Care Practitioner Occupational Standards and Code of Ethics as defined by the Canadian Child Care Federation. Candidates will be responsible for adhering to Storyoga Inc.‘s philosophies, policies, and procedures and will work in harmony with the Storyoga teaching team.
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• Current BC License to Practice
• Documentation in accordance with Community Care Facilities Branch licensing requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills with parents and families and other staff members
• Professional and responsible attitude towards work
• Has a shared passion for creating nourishing experiences and environments for children
• Lives a lifestyle harmonious with the Storyoga Philosophy which embraces a holistic and wholesome way of being in both personal and professional realms
• 5 years experience in the field of early childhood an asset
• Yoga Teacher Training an asset
Compensation: competitive wage with ongoing professional development and training.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Vanessa@storyoga.com