Arbutus Grove Children’s Centre is operated by Goosey Gander Kindergarten Association, a not-for-profit organization and registered charity, with a long history of providing outstanding early learning and care programs to the Greater Victoria community. Our centre is a bright and engaging purpose built preschool with a large, natural playground surrounded by urban forest.
We offer half day and full day programs for 3 and 4 year olds and a small after school program for kindergarten students attending Frank Hobbs Elementary. Our educators provide stimulating and engaging experiences that nurture each child’s sense of wonder, curiosity and innate desire to learn through play, exploration, discovery and creative expression.
We seek positive, reflective Early Childhood Educators keen to join a strong team of educators at a centre where you will be valued for your innovation, collaboration and commitment to child-centered learning.
- A B.C. License to Practice as an Early Childhood Educator
- ECE Diploma or courses an asset
- An acceptable criminal record check
- A first aid certificate that meets the requirements set out in the provincial Child Care regulations
- A letter from doctor verifying applicant is physically, mentally and emotionally fit to work with children in a demanding environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with our team of educators
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective relationships with children, staff members and families.
Lynn Young, Director
Arbutus Grove Children’s Centre
3905 Haro Road
Victoria, B. C. V8N 4A8
Fax: 250 477-2589
Start/Close Date of your posting:
October 1, 2018 – October 31, 2018