Ross Bay Preschool seeks a part-time, enthusiastic and dedicated Early Childhood Educator to join our team in providing high quality early learning preschool programs that encourage children to explore, experiment, create and discover. We offer half-day classes twice per day for 3 and 4 year olds.
Position: 2 days per week (Tuesday/Thursday)
Start Date: December 1, 2019 (or January 1st)
- ECE or ECA
- Criminal record check
- First Aid Certificate
- A warm smiling face that makes every child feel special and loved
- Be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand
- The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential
- Some knowledge of Disney’s Frozen
- Pretending to eat play-dough creations realistically is required, this is a skill that may develop with time and experience
- You must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families
This position is ideal for someone with a desire to work part-time in a preschool setting (possibility of extra hours monthly if wanted).
To apply, please forward resume and 3 references to:
Ross Bay Preschool
No phone calls please, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.