Title: Early Childhood Educator- Infant/Toddler Educator
Type of Employment: Full time permanent position
Infant Plus is an established Early Learning and Care Program, and we are very excited to be opening our new purpose-built childcare centre! The centre will be offering early learning and care to children from one to five years old. Our centre will offer care in small groups, which will include extra support for educators. For example, above the minimum requirements for staff to child ratios. Our philosophy is guided by our children, families, and educators and lead by the children’s voices and choices.
- Provide opportunities for creative expression through different mediums.
- Carry philosophy of the program through your work with the children, families, and educators.
- Work independently with children, as well as with the other educators.
- Assist children with their daily care routines.
- Assist in maintaining our facility.
- Delight and celebrate each child!
- ECE Certificate and or IT Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Two references
- Clear criminal record check
- competitive salary
- excellent benefits package
- paid sick time
- 2 weeks paid vacation to start, with an additional paid week off for closure in December
- allotment for paid professional development
- scheduled opportunities for pedagogical narrations
- Access to a pedagogist, through the ECPN program
The position is starting April 2021.
Please contact Wendy Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org