|149 Montreal St.|
Victoria, BC V8V 1Y9
Title: Early Childhood Educator
Type of Employment: Full time/ part time permanent position
Infant Plus is an established Early Learning and Care Program, and we are excited to have another educator join our new purpose-built childcare centre! The centre offers early learning and care to children from one to five years old. Our centre will offer care in small groups, which will include extra support for educators. For example, above the minimum requirements for staff to child ratios. Our philosophy is guided by our children, families, and educators and lead by the children’s voices and choices. Our program values Educator agency and ongoing learning.
- Provide opportunities for creative expression through different mediums.
- Carry philosophy of the program through your work with the children, families, and educators.
- Work independently with children, as well as with the other educators.
- Assist children with their daily care routines.
- Assist in maintaining our facility.
- Delight and celebrate each child!
- ECE Certificate or ECEA Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Two references
- Clear criminal record check
- competitive salary
- excellent benefits package paid for by the employer
- paid sick time (10 days)
- 2 weeks paid vacation to start, with an additional paid week off for closure in December
- allotment for paid professional development
- scheduled opportunities for pedagogical narrations
- Access to a pedagogist, through the ECPN program
The position is starting in summer 2022
Please contact Wendy Lowe at email@example.com or 250-661-0086