Frank Hobbs Out of School Care (grades 1 – 5) is operated by a not-for-profit organization and registered charity. Together we share a long history of providing outstanding child care programs to the Greater Victoria community.
We seek positive, reflective OSC educators for our After School program working 5 days/week or part-time (morning shifts available). You will be valued for your commitment to child-centered learning, collaboration, innovation and a passion to connect children with nature.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- A minimum of 20 hours of training in the areas of child development, guidance, health, safety and nutrition
- Courses or degree in ECE, CYC, Education, Health & Ed. Rec. preferred
- An acceptable criminal record check
- A first aid certificate that meets the requirements set out in the provincial Child Care Regulations
- Ability to work collaboratively and supportively with our team of educators
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, respectful relationships with children, staff members and families.
Hours: After School: 2:15 – 5:30 pm
(Before School: 7:45 – 9:45 am)
Salary: Dependent on education and experience
Date: October 2019
To apply, please forward resume and 3 references to:
Arbutus Grove Children’s Centre
3905 Haro Road
Victoria, B. C. V8N 4A6